1) Where ever you go, there are new friends.
2) Whole Foods is NOT the place to buy groceries every week.
3) Yogurtland on the way home is better than Yogurtland on the way to school.
4) Harvard Square is a vacation destination. Thousands clutching their cameras come each day. Who knew?
5) Those coloured (red, green, yellow) chino pants, collared button down shirts and boat shoes ARE the Harvard male look.
6) While literary criticism can be a wrecking ball on neat paradigms, it also makes spaces for increased faith.
7) Only the service people - firemen, policemen, cab drivers etc speak like John F. Kennedy. Everyone else is from somewhere else.
8) I'm not a shark but I can swim with them.
9) There's a distinct homeless culture with its cardboard signs.
10) What I know could be crammed into a thimble compared to what there is to learn.